ACLIV Anti-Virus Film is effective in killing bacteria and viruses including COVID19. Silver and Copper are a proven material for deactivating bacteria and viruses. Thus, the film reduces the ability of virus and bacteria being transmitted through a surface being touched or handled by one person and then another
It has been effectively tested against standard ISO21702 for Anti-Virus and JISZ-2801 & ISO22196 for Anti-Bacteria and provides excellent performance. The anti-virus film is intended to be used in an environment where there is exposure to bacteria and virus. It is adhered to surfaces that may be exposed (directly or indirectly) to bacteria and virus.
The film kills 99.9% of influenza virus including H1N1 and COVID19 within 30 minutes of contact time. Exposed surfaces remain virus free when tested again at one hour and then at twenty four hours. The film also kills bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella typhimurium within a ten minute time frame of exposure.
· The scientifically proven world leader in the films offering anti-virus and anti-bacteria effects: The world’s fastest virus & bacteria de-activation time
· ACLIV hard coating technology is applied on the film and it offers excellent durability and chemical resistance
· High transparency - Clear film, Unique & Luxurious effects: Silver Color film
· Fully made in Korea
· Exceptional certifications: Globally only the product that has all the major international antiviral certifications: ISO21702, CE, FDA
· Excellent heat & chemical resistance and color-shift resistance
· Recyclable and not harmful to humans, while PVC products are a major source of dioxin(cancer-causing agent) emissions and therefore use of PVC are limited or regulated in many countries.
· Even more costly than other materials